Sunday 10 February 2013

The Jade Peony - Personal Blog 2

The book, The Jade Peony, by Wayson Choy is a story based on Vancouver where three Chinese immigrants lived in Vancouver during the 1930's. I choose this book because this book impact on our life, too. During that time, WW2 almost started and their life must be very tough. At that time, it was chaos and tough. This may impact to our life in the future. We have to be prepared and find a way to solve it if there is an issue. As I read along the book, I learned how they handle their life through tough time. I also learn how they can treat a tough time into a happy time. The story is very interesting. I am still in the beginning of the story, but as I read along. More lessons will show up, so I can learn from it. My question is, how are they going to remain their normal life during that time? I am looking forward to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment